Whitehorse Youth Services respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects users of the Creative Youth Community to do the same. We reserve the right to remove content deemed to be inappropriate without prior notice, at our sole discretion, and without liability to you.
You retain your rights to any content you submit / post on the Creative Youth Community. What’s yours is yours — you own your content (content is deemed to include photos, films, music, prose, poetry, short stories, and any related images).
Although not responsible for the copyright of your content, we will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement. If you believe that your content has been copied in an inappropriate way, please report this by contacting Youth Connexions on 98989340, or at firstname.lastname@example.org. At your request, we will remove your content from the Creative Youth Community.
Please ensure where applicable you have appropriate licences / agreements in place for your work. For example, music creators please refer to: www.apraamcos.com.au
By posting content on the Creative Youth Community, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such content in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed).
To post your creative work online you will need to agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Material posted on the Whitehorse Creative Youth Community must not be offensive or deemed inappropriate.
- The posting of any inappropriate material may result in not being able to use the Whitehorse Creative Youth Community.
- You are responsible for your use of the Creative Youth Community and for any content you provide, including compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- You should only provide content that you are comfortable sharing with others.
- Any use of content or materials posted via the Creative Youth Community or obtained by you through the Creative Youth Community is at your own risk. We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted via the Creative Youth Community.